Driven and committed Cover Supervisors needed for immediate starts in schools in Denbighshire and Conwy
Are you an experienced Cover Supervisor who isn’t getting as much work as you need?
Or, do you have experience coaching, mentoring or supporting students?
Maybe, you have worked with young adults and would like to transfer those skills to working with younger students.
You may have a background in sport and want to pass on that experience to the next generation
If so, then be sure to apply
The Milk Difference:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Free Lesson Plans.
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
To apply for this role, please call Lee Moulton on 01244 404 808, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below.